Ordering Materials for Your Students
How to obtain publications, brochures and handouts for educators working with students to help them prepare for their postsecondary education
One of the main duties of the Minnesota Office of Higher Education is to provide information to students and their families to help them prepare, pay for, and select their postsecondary education options. Besides providing information on our web pages, the Office has prepared a variety of publications that can be obtained free from the Publications page.
Bulk Ordering Publications
Minnesota schools and organizations can bulk order the following publications at no cost. Some restrictions may apply and items are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you have problems logging in, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Note: We are unable to provide bulk orders outside of Minnesota, but materials can be downloaded from the Publications page.
- Choosing a College: Minnesota College Guide
Profiles more than 75 two- and four-year degree-granting Minnesota colleges and universities and features a program grid to help students identify programs that interest them.
- Financial Aid Basics
Condensed version of "Paying for College" and an excellent introduction to financial aid.
- Minnesota College Savings Plan
Brochure explains Minnesota's own state-sponsored 529 college savings plan.
- SELF Loan: A Minnesota Student Loan Program
Brochure describes the SELF Loan program, a non-need-based Minnesota loan program that helps students and parents who need assistance in paying for education beyond high school.
Additional Student & Parent Materials
See the Publications page for additional materials prepared by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education you can download.
Also, the U.S. Department of Education provides a wide range of publications and resources for you or the students you serve.
Online Financial Aid Resources
The following Office of Higher Education pages may help you answer student financial aid questions and understand the financial aid process.
- Changes That Affect Eligibility
- Financial Aid Estimator
- Free Scholarship Searches
- How Financial Need Is Determined
- Minnesota Financial Aid Contacts
- Minnesota Tuition and Fees
- School-Specific Financial Aid
- Why College?
- Explore Your Interests & Careers
- Prepare at School
- Summer Academic Enrichment Program
- Earn College Credit in High School
- Recommended High School Classes & Graduation Requirements
- Advice for Students with Disabilities
- Succeed as an Adult Student
- Useful College Prep Resources
- Minnesota Goes to College!
- Get Ready Program Overview
- College Planning Presentation Information
- College Navigator Presentation Request Form
- Minnesota Indian Scholarship Program Outreach
- Competitive Grant Programs
- Dual Training Grant
- Public Engagement Calls
- "Life After Now" Podcast
- Certified Nursing Assistant Training
- Direct Admissions Minnesota
- Collecting Data from Minnesota Postsecondary Institutions
- Campus Financial Aid Administrator Resources
- Statewide Financial Aid Conference
- Campus Student Enrollment Reporting Resources
- Ordering Materials for Your Students
- Supplementing Your College Counseling
- Early Awareness Efforts
- Student Homelessness in Higher Education Resources
- Shared Library Resources
- MN FAFSA Tracker
- Campus Sexual Violence Prevention and Response
- Statewide FAFSA Filing Goal
- Financial Aid Estimator
- Online Applications
- About Financial Aid
- What Does College Cost?
- Tips for Lowering the Cost of Higher Education
- Institutional Payments
- Financial Aid You Don't Repay
- Financial Aid You Must Repay (Student Loans)
- Financial Aid You Earn
- Military Service Education Benefits
- Reduced Out-of-State Tuition Options
- Education Tax Benefits
- New Video Demystifies Paying for College
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Useful Online Resources
- Ready, Set, FAFSA!
- Data Maps and Infographics
- Educational Attainment Goal 2025
- Minnesota Measures
- Minnesota P-20 Statewide Longitudinal Education Data System
- College Readiness & Participation Data
- Student Enrollment Data
- Degrees, Graduation Rates, Attainment & Outcomes
- Financial Aid Data & Trends
- Tuition & Fees Data
- Student Health and Safety
- Institution and Data Search
- Transfer Students
- Research Reports
- A-Z Data Table Index