Preparing for College
It's never too early to plan for college. What you learn and how hard you study in middle school through high school graduation matters. To you and your future.
- What classes to take in high school
- How to earn college credit in high school
- Mapping out a plan with the college prep timeline
Are you a college counselor?Learn More
- Why College?
- Explore Your Interests & Careers
- Prepare at School
- Summer Academic Enrichment Program
- The Many Ways to Earn Credit for College
- Recommended High School Classes & Graduation Requirements
- Advice for Students with Disabilities
- Succeed as an Adult Student
- Useful College Prep Resources
- Minnesota Goes to College!