The Office of Higher Education’s (OHE) FAFSA Tracker Tool aids high school counselors and college access programs in providing targeted outreach to students filing the FAFSA, which in turn supports the state’s FAFSA filing goal.
Use the FAFSA Tracker Tool to:
- Keep tabs on which of your students have submitted a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Check in to see if the student’s FAFSA is missing signatures
- Quickly identify which students have been selected for verification
- Pair this tool with resources from Minnesota Goes to College to help boost college knowledge for your students
To participate in this project, a district/school/organization will need to complete the data-sharing agreement (DSA), have it signed by a Data Receiver Authorized Representative (Principal, Superintendent or Other Executive), and return it to OHE. New DSAs are required at regular intervals.
- Data Sharing Agreement
If your school, district of organization would like to participate in the FAFSA Completion Initiative, please complete the Data Sharing Agreement and return to Nicole.Whelan@state.mn.us.
- Appendix A
If individuals in your organization who should have access to the FAFSA Tracker Tool have changed, please submit an updated Appendix A to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instructions for Accessing System and Retrieving Output
This document provides guidance on how to set your password, read the summary and student detail screens and general database information.
For questions about the FAFSA Tracker Tool, please contact Nicole Whelan at Nicole.Whelan@state.mn.us