Minnesota Goes to College!
Minnesota Goes to College! consists of two statewide college-going campaigns: College Knowledge Month, Minnesota’s college application initiative, occurs annually during the month of October. Minnesota College Goal, our state’s FAFSA-completion effort, organizes free events for students and families to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The goal is to provide every graduating high school senior with the preparation, opportunity, and support needed to apply to college, especially underrepresented students (students of color, first-generation students, and low-income students).
- Interested in hosting College Knowledge Month or a FAFSA Completion event at your site?
- Want to volunteer to help students with college application or FAFSA completion?
Visit the Minnesota Goes to College! website for more information!
- Why College?
- Explore Your Interests & Careers
- Prepare at School
- Summer Academic Enrichment Program
- Earn College Credit in High School
- Recommended High School Classes & Graduation Requirements
- Advice for Students with Disabilities
- Succeed as an Adult Student
- Useful College Prep Resources
- Minnesota Goes to College!
- Get Ready Program Overview
- College Planning Presentation Information
- College Navigator Presentation Request Form
- Minnesota Indian Scholarship Program Outreach
- Competitive Grant Programs
- Dual Training Grant
- Public Engagement Calls
- "Life After Now" Podcast
- Certified Nursing Assistant Training
- Direct Admissions Minnesota
- Collecting Data from Minnesota Postsecondary Institutions
- Campus Financial Aid Administrator Resources
- Statewide Financial Aid Conference
- Campus Student Enrollment Reporting Resources
- Ordering Materials for Your Students
- Supplementing Your College Counseling
- Early Awareness Efforts
- Student Homelessness in Higher Education Resources
- Shared Library Resources
- MN FAFSA Tracker
- Campus Sexual Violence Prevention and Response
- Statewide FAFSA Filing Goal
- Financial Aid Estimator
- Online Applications
- About Financial Aid
- What Does College Cost?
- Tips for Lowering the Cost of Higher Education
- Institutional Payments
- Financial Aid You Don't Repay
- Financial Aid You Must Repay (Student Loans)
- Financial Aid You Earn
- Military Service Education Benefits
- Reduced Out-of-State Tuition Options
- Education Tax Benefits
- New Video Demystifies Paying for College
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Useful Online Resources
- Ready, Set, FAFSA!
- Data Maps and Infographics
- Educational Attainment Goal 2025
- Minnesota Measures
- Minnesota P-20 Statewide Longitudinal Education Data System
- College Readiness & Participation Data
- Student Enrollment Data
- Degrees, Graduation Rates, Attainment & Outcomes
- Financial Aid Data & Trends
- Tuition & Fees Data
- Student Health and Safety
- Institution and Data Search
- Transfer Students
- Research Reports
- A-Z Data Table Index