Paying for college can be difficult, but there are people and resources to help you.
Be sure to download or request a free copy of our guide to major federal and Minnesota financial aid programs.
Financial Aid Basics
Grants & Scholarships
- Minnesota State Grant
- Postsecondary Child Care Grant
- Scholarships Offered by Minnesota Institutions
- Minnesota Indian Scholarship
- Minnesota GI Bill
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal TEACH Grant
- Dual Training Grant
- Grants for Students with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Other Aid Options
- Work Study
- Reduced Out-of-State Tuition
- Community Service Benefits
- Federal John R. Justice Student Loan Repayment Program
- Minnesota Teacher Shortage Loan Repayment Program
In addition to the direct financial aid students receive income tax filers, student or parent, may be eligible for several education tax benefits.
- Financial Aid Estimator
- Online Applications
- About Financial Aid
- What Does College Cost?
- Tips for Lowering the Cost of Higher Education
- Financial Aid You Don't Repay
- Financial Aid You Must Repay (Student Loans)
- Financial Aid You Earn
- Military Service Education Benefits
- Reduced Out-of-State Tuition Options
- Education Tax Benefits
- New Video Demystifies Paying for College
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Useful Online Resources
- Ready, Set, FAFSA!